onsdag 17 maj 2017

Last grappling pass for the springterm

Yesterday I held the last training for the spring term in grappling. Next week the summer schedule begins. I was out in good time when I sat in the car to go to the training, but I dident get far. It usually takes 15 minutes to go to the workout and I had barely pulled out of my home when the queues ringed up, stood for about 15 minutes but eventually it began to move and I was finally on my way, it was a massive road work, but I was in time to open the gym before the training began. The tranig start from standing: Handfight, main control and a low takedown. After that they rolled a round of blindness, but I noticed that some used too much muscles, so they had to roll a session chess round (one move at a time). Then free sparring for 3 rounds and then I put in 2 passes Tripod pass and an alternative pass if the opponent sat up.
Finished the training with sparring. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

En egen sida för försäljnings

 Nu har jag fixat eller rättare sakt fått en egen hemsida i födelsepresent. Och jag har hunnit måla en hel del också :)  https://www.annys-c...